Writing a grant or contract proposal can be very frustrating and time-consuming. This workshop will give you step-by-step guidance on how to write a proposal. In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Complete a Federal Grant Application
- Write a Vision and Mission Statement
- Understand and Write the Basic Components of a Grant or Contract Proposal
This workshop will benefit participants with little or no experience in Grant Writing.
Each participant will receive a proposal template, an example of a completed grant proposal, and a grant funding opportunity in which to draft a proposal for in class.
- Please bring your business cards for networking.
Space is limited, so Register Early! Guarantee your enrollment by paying your registration fee online today.
- If you plan to, “Pay at The Door,” you must contact Customer Service to pre-register.
- A Laptop, Tablet, or iPad is not required but recommended. Free Wi-Fi available.
Customer Service: Phone (404) 510-6696 / (678) 358-6516 or Email: CBIRInc@att.net.
*If you have attended this workshop, please share this announcement with friends and associates that have a community vision or project.
Sponsored by: NuDigi Tech, Riverdale, Georgia
|Grant Writing Workshop||01:00:00|
|The wisdom of the lessons learned from each previous grant application whether funded or denied serves to make our next application that much stronger!|
No Reviews found for this course.